20/01/2010

Korres; New product releases

Hello my lovelies!

As most of greek girls out there, I'm a huge fan of Korres. Yep, what a surprise... I love everything about the brand- the eco-friendly packaging, the natural approach on formulas, the effectiveness of some products, the list is endless! And I'm always in search of their new products to come. So, here I'm sharing with you what I found from my last web research:


1) Korres Mandarin Lip Butter Stick





The best-selling Korres lip butters, now in a stick form! Ooooh, I'm so so excited to try them out... I find sticks more hydrating and hygienic to use than the lip butters in a pot. The range consists of 4 sticks with SPF 15 and a hint of colour [shown above: Peach, Pink, Purple, Rose], and 2 colourless sticks- one with SPF 15 and the other SPF-free.


2) Korres Myrrh and Oligo-elements Nail Colour







Available in 16 shades [shown above: 05- baby pink, 06- pastel peach, 23- cyclamen, 27- purple, 53- pure red, 69- dark brown], I reckon it's going to be a best-seller, too. The colours look gorgeous, the packaging is perfect, the formula is long-lasting... I can't wait to get my hands on them!


3) Korres Make-up Brushes






When it comes to make-up brushes, I'm a little sceptical. Sure, the Korres ones look nice, plus each carton packaging of these has an inspiring design (I couldn't fing a picture big enough to show you)- but for me, make-up brushes are meant to be tested in-store before purchasing. These are not available in stores yet, so I'll have to wait for them to arrive before jumping to conclusions [shown above: powder brush, blush brush, eyeshadow brush, angled eyeshadow brush, lip brush]


4) Korres
Herb Gloss Colorant


Ammonia, paraben, silicone, mineral oil, resorcinol and heavy metals FREE permanent hair colourant, covers grey hair, provides a glossy finish, works in 20 minutes, available in 32 shades... If only I dyed my hair, this would be the way to go! [shade shown above: 5.34 Light Chestnut Chocolate]


5) Korres Compound Creams








[shown above: Arnica For Bruises & Pain, Hypericum for Skin Irritations, Hamamelis for Varicose Veins, Ruta for Soothing] With these 12 miracle tubes, it feels that Korres has returned to its homeopathic pharmacy roots! Each compound cream contains natural ingredients that can aid to a specific skin issue. My eyes are on the Echinacea Compound Cream for Acne-Prone Skin that can be used locally to eliminate pimples.


So, what are your thoughts on these new products? Would you consider buying any of the above? I will definitely be trying some of them out, and I'll keep you informed of how they performed.
Happy blogging and reading and commenting to everyone!

CBSG5861

11 comments:

  1. Hi There, Greetings in Greece! Your english is so great, thank you for your thoughtful post!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! It was an interesting post and I felt the need to comment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there syntopitissa! I like Korres products and I am proud that it's a Greek brand doing so well abroad. I am curious to test these brushes and it would be great if they prove to be of good quality. So, lets wait and see... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pasiphae, lovely picture you got there!

    Yeah, it's great that Korres is successful abroad, but I think part of it attributes to this "exotic" feel of the brand- for me, not every single Korres product deserves credit.

    But you know, that's another post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're gonna hate me for saying this, but I get all the Korres I want for free. My mother is a pharmacist and I take advantage of that. Not much though, I'm really not a make-up person, I don't colour my hair and I haven't used nail polish for the past 10 years. But, I love the Korres multivitamin powder, the blush and the eye-pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so, so lucky!!!

    If only I was related to a pharmacist- the things I would try out! Right now I'm fantasising of the entire Korres make-up line, together with its displayer stand, happily placed in my bedroom (sigh)...

    A girl can dream!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING POST!

    I need to get those stick balms.

    Also in the uk the compound creams were discontinued. I hope they come back re-packaged because I loved the calendula one!!!

    Good to see you blogging more hon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tali, thank you for following!

    Those lip balms seem to be of good value, they sell here like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get Korres organic essential oils. I bought a lavender and a geranium last year on vacation in Greece but it seems that they're only sold there. I live in the U.S. and I can't find them anywhere on the internet which seems really odd. The quality was amazing and I really want to try the others and restock on the lavender and geranium. Please help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun!

      You can check out all the online greek pharmacies such as pharmacy4u.gr, pharmazon.gr, pharmacyonline.gr- they all ship to the US and their prices for Korres products are the lowest among online retailers! Other than Korres, you can find some other European brands such as Bioderma and La Roche-Posay.

      Hope that helped!
      xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I just found a seller on Ebay.
      xoxox

      Delete

I respond to all your lovely comments-
please check back if you've asked me a question!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...