22/01/2010

DIY attempt #1; Thread Bracelet

Hello my lovelies!


This was my first attempt to make a custom bracelet with beads and red thread.
Well, let's just say that "beginner's luck" didn't apply on this case...

Man, until I could get the hang of it I used 3 needles, some loooong pieces of thread, my teeth, oh....
It could be perfect, but I think it's cute as it is. Maybe I'll wear it along with this "meow" necklace that my mom got me ;)


So, what do you guys think?
Is it worth it experimenting on do-it-yourself projects?

Happy blogging and reading and commenting to everyone!

CBSG5861

2 comments:

  1. I love DIY projects!!! Your bracelet is really very cute!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Honestly, I was so inspired by your work that I decided not to give up and redo this technique.

    Oh! forgot to mention to your blog that your photos are always perfect... I envy you!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all your lovely comments-
please check back if you've asked me a question!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...