18/09/2010

Small Art Deco haul

Hello my lovelies!

How was your week?

Today I went for a little make-up shopping; I headed to the Art Deco counter and picked two eyeshadows and one lipstick.


As I've mentioned before, my aim is to get 12 Art Deco eyeshadows and fit them in the so-called Magnum Beauty Box! This time I got a frosty black shade and a shimmery grey. Don't they look pretty?





Adding last year's purchases, I now own 5 of them... 7 more and I'm done!
Any recommendations are welcome ;)

And of course, I couldn't resist buying one more of these lovely, moisturising lipsticks! My previous purchase left me more than satisfied, so I had to get me one more ;)

no flash

with flash

This is in shade 40, a lovely pinky nude that looks very close to Hue lipstick by Mac. But sometimes I feel I prefer it over Hue...

I don't know if it's only me, but I find Mac lipsticks can be very drying to the lips and accentuate those tiny little fine lines! In contrast, this Art Deco lipsticks moisturises my lips and even when most of it has been rubbed off, my lips still feel comfortable and look healthy.

Oh, and Ps: notice the new layout and backround? I did it all by myself, took me more than 3 hours to figure things out but finally, I managed. This black/white stripe pattern is so "me", I'm really happy with it and I hope you enjoy it, too!
Please excuse the rest of the mess, now I have to work out the typewriting, colours, new pictures and elements, etc... We'll get there, one piece at a time ;)

Happy blogging and reading and commenting to everyone!

CBSG5861

6 comments:

  1. I like Art Deco eyeshadows and the colors you got look pretty. Sometimes their glitter can be a little chunky and messy but generally they are of good quality and pigmentation. I haven't tried any lipsticks yet.
    I like the new layout, it's more fashionable! I know how much work it takes to re-design your blog page. It took me several hours to do mine...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you should definitely try one of these Art Deco lipsticks! Great balue for money ;)

    Thanks, sweetie! It's so freaking hard to make new layouts on blogger when you have zero knowledge on the subject...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful eyeshadows! ;) I'm really tempted to try that lipstick!! :)

    Congrats on the new layout, it's so damn hard to do it yourself!! I need to do some changes on my blog too, like the tabs on the top part of the blog, they don't work! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, good luck on fixing your blog page- it takes a lot of strength to work things out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll ask my boyfriend to help me! ;) (koinws tha ton xwsw na voithisei!!! mouxaxa!!! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Χα χα, πάρτον με το μαλακό!!! =D

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all your lovely comments-
please check back if you've asked me a question!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...