For me, this review is very easy to put together because simply, I'm not liking this product at all.
Apart from its price (1,70E), there's nothing really positive to write home about... You can read on the facts and see for youself:
* there's way too little product in there! Only 0.9 gr on each side...
* the shade I got (Peach Passion) is nothing like the name or the image on Elf's website suggest: in fact, it's a warm medium pink which looks ok, but I was expecting something peachier!
* as with all Elf lipglosses I've tried so far, pigmentation is very sheer.
* the sparkly white base STINGS!!! You're supposed to apply it on dry lips before the coloured gloss, but to me it's unbearable... After application, my lips hurt for 15'- and if that wasn't enough, it smelled like Vix.
* the "plumping" claims are only a visual effect caused by the white sparkles of the "plumping" side.
the vial containing the white base looks half-full...
at the base of the tube... Too much plastic and less room for gloss!
Overall, I'm turned off by the ever so little amount of lipgloss and the stingy white base. I'll still use it though, but I'm not repurchasing.
Has any of you tried one of these Plumping Lip Glazes by Elf?
Do you trust in plumping lip products?