Hello my lovelies!
Didn't I tell you that I was going to get my hands on those little cuties?
[left: colourless- no spf, right: peach, spf 15]
I've been using this colourless stick over the last month, so now I can share my thoughts with you:
- The packaging! First impressions do count, don't they? I hated the plastic pot packaging of the previous Korres lip butters, it felt so light and cheap! This one is more sturdy, the twisting mechanism works fine, and the minimal decor- perfect!
- It is adequately moisturising and helps heal my lips from chapping and dryness. I found the previous lip butters in the pot not moisturising at all :(
- Its texture- it's a hard stick that won't melt in the tube, but is soft enough to be applied smoothly on the lips. One thing though; when the weather was cold, the product would "harden" and it was a bit difficult to apply- but I believe that this happens with most lip treatments... Now that spring is here, it spreads on my lips like a dream.
- The colour effect- after trying all shades at the store, they felt more like a tint of colour with a healthy shiny finish, not glossy-shiny like the pot lip butters... You can tell that I didn't like those, huh...
- Oh, and it's affordable. That's always a plus ;)
- The smell? Don't let the tag "mandarin" fool you, this doesn't smell of citrus at all. In fact, it has a very light scent of cocoa butter? beeswax? I'm not sure! Which brings me to...
- The lack of the ingredient list on the packaging, which is a big turn-off for me... No extra stickers or packaging for this purpose, oh no! One might say that there's no space on the tube to insert the ingredient list and still looking "minimal" and "hip", but I can recall the new Apivita lip aids that have used the ingredient typewriting to their advantage.
- As most lip treatments in a stick, it goes out really fast...
So, that's it with this review. I'm going to try every tinted shade, starting with this peachy one. Please let me know if you've tried any ;)
Happy blogging and reading and commenting to everyone!