26/03/2010

I'm back ;)

Hello my lovelies!

I've been so so busy over the last week... Being away for a major engagement, I wasn't able to post a few words on this blog or answer to all your lovely comments! But thankfully, it's all finished now- oh I'm so relieved! I'll contemplate for my absence, promice :D


This is a blurry pic that shows what I wore on this "engagement"... Can you tell that I love stripes?

By the way, I'd like to thank all of you fabulous people who enjoy this little blog of mine and leave your sweet comments under my posts. I'm always excited reading and replying to all of them, so if you're thinking about commenting- please do ;)

Happy blogging and reading and commenting to everyone!

CBSG5861

2 comments:

  1. You look too pretty for a blurry pic, lol!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks!! But you can blame the forgiving blurriness, I don't dare posting a normal picture of me :D

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all your lovely comments-
please check back if you've asked me a question!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...