Hello beautiful people!
Here's a short post on what I slap on my face every day ;)
Above all, I'm a creature of habit. There's nothing I hate more than standing each morning in front of a mirror with a bag full of makeup products, trying to make a decision on what to put on my mug to disguise the "I don't wanna wake up!" look...
Of course, I enjoy experimenting with makeup- though nowadays I only do it on evenings when I have time to spare and indulge into each step.
Since I'm a renown lazy **s, I've been following a quick&easy routine that translates to a natural face with a certain piece de resistance. That means: a light coverage foundation worn with a bit of bronzer, eyes bare from eyeshadow, and a kick-ass red lipstick...
The products used in my everyday FOTD are my old faithfuls, i.e. reliable for their A+ performance. The only product that I enjoy changing between days is the lipstick!
Here's the break-down:
- Garnier BB Cream eye roll-on. Love this stuff for under my eyes, only wish it was a tad lighter in colour!
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer. A favourite.
- Maybelline Fit Me foundation. Still my go-to foundation, I love its natural finish and the fact it doesn't accentuate my dry patches.
- La Roche-Posay Respectissime Ultra Doux mascara. For flirty lashes ;)
- Chanel Bronze Universel. I love this cream bronzer to bits, but its humungus packaging- ugh!!! There's a cream blush by Max Factor housed in a tiny little pot that has a similar colour to Bronze Universel, I'm thinking of buying it for the heck of it...
- And, the piece de resistance: Mac Ronnie Red lipstick from the Archie's Girls collection!
So, that's everything I've been wearing daily on my face!
I must say, I feel a bit liberated from not having to deal with "the eyeshadow dilemma" each morning... It only takes me
10'-15' and I'm ready to face the world!
Now, share with me: what's does your everyday FOTD consist of?
Anyone tried the Max Factor cream blushes? I'd love to know your opinion on them!