Gah, I can't believe spring is gone already!
Predictions say it's going to be a scorching summer this year- excited much?
In all honesty, I'm not a summer kind of girl, though I'm determined to do my best and be 100% prepared for when showing (plenty of) skin is ultimately inevitable. If only breaking free from such insecurities was an easy task...
But that's another story ;)
So, here are a few of the things I have my eye on at the moment!
1. The Body Shop Spa Fit body scrub: one simply needs a good quality body scrub, come summer. This one is supposed to make skin look and feel firmer, plus it smells of citrus (score!). Although, being aware of a few reviews claiming it's not that exfoliating, I'll try my luck at asking for a sample...
2. A neon yellow nail polish: look at this picture of a french manicure with neon yellow tips- gorgeous! Surely there are dirt-cheap neon nail polishes out there, but I'd love to try the ones by China Glaze. Anyone know of a store that stocks China Glaze?
3. Maybelline Color Show nail polish, Go Go Green: if its promo pic is true to life
- green chartreuse - then I gotta have it!
Onto my lipstick lust list:
4. Mac Altered Beige lipstick: from the upcoming Temperature Rising collection. It sounds like a fool-proof sheer nude lipstick, and I'm really fed up with the opacity of Creme d' Nude. Altered Beige, it is.
5. Clarins Crystal Rose lip balm: part of the Splendours makeup collection. It's a cross between a balm and a lipstick- the core contains the pigment, and the perimeter of the bullet is a clear balm. Don't you just love makeup novelties like this lip thingie? Awww...
6. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids, Brazen Berry: only because I can't bring myself to wear Violetta in summer weather. Temptalia approves it with a grade of A!
7. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine, Rebelle: a sheer tomato red lipstick with the coolest name ever. If this doesn't scream luxury, I don't know what does.
On another note, I've been obsessed with the Dressing Room application at the H&M website (guess who's terribly missing dressing up avatars on Sims!).
Now that we're on the H&M subject- have you seen Beyonce's summer collection? The tv ad is so promising, and yet when I saw all the pieces in store, dunno, I wasn't that impressed. The dresses looked too trashy for my liking...
What are you planning to purchase in summer months, makeup-wise?
Any die-hard Sims fans out there??? :)