24/09/2012

What's new at The Body Shop?


It seems that the Body Shop is evolving into a considerable opponent among the brands of the beauty industry, competing with the very best on the market!

A couple of weeks ago, me and some fellow bloggers had the chance of getting familiarised with the new Fall product releases from the Body Shop. Taking into account the brand's revamp during past summer, it's safe to say that there's a whole lotta cool products we should be anticipating in winter ;)

Here's everything we witnessed that day:


First of all, the Body Shop is releasing the Vineyard Peach body range, a Limited-Edition collection of bodycare products with the best-ever, most yummy scent I've come across- no joke! Then, there's the new Scents of the World collection, that marks the re-entrance of probably the most longed for product from the old days, the perfume oils! There's also a couple of new skincare products that sound promising: the Tea Tree Pore Minimiser and the Nutriganics Drops of Youth serum.

But, wait: there's more!



This year, the Body Shop has taken its annual charity campaign to another level, with the introduction of the new Limited-Edition Foundation Lip Butter: ALL proceeds from the sales of this cutie will be donated to charity! The best part? With every purchase you make, you get one token which you can use to vote for the charity you'd like to support: 75% off the profits will be split across 3 charities, while the remaining 25% will go to TBS Foundation based in the UK.

It's really important to choose wisely, as the charity that receives the most votes will get the highest amount of the donations! For more info on this program, click here


Aaand of course, here's the one product I wanted to get my hands on so bad, the new All-In-One BB Cream! As you can see, it looks like a regular moisturiser, until you rub it in; then the tiny pigment-carrying beads burst on your skin, thus revealing the colour! I have a feeling this could be an affordable dupe of the Estee Lauder Sheer Tint Release ;)

The event had some perks, as well:
first and foremost, us bloggers had a chance to wander through the shop, testing every TBS product on our hands and arms and having a nice chit-chat on beauty related stuff!

     And I got to meet the fabulous Cosmo girl, Efi Anesti!!!


In the end, the Body Shop people were so kind and gave us all a goody bag with the brand's new products! [Aww, you shouldn't have, guys... I would have bought 3 of these myself ;) ] Anyhoo, expect many-many reviews pretty soon!

Now, tell me:
which of the above products entices you the most?

Evi   xx

16 comments:

  1. My all time fave fruit smell is peach so i'm dying to try this one!! <3 Perimenw review gia bb cream kai pre minimiser prin paw na ta parw! :) Loved your nail polish in one pic, Essie Mint Candy apple? Moiazei polu kai i adore this polish <3 :D kisses, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, είναι ένα από αυτά:
      http://www.lipstickwardrobe.com/2012/05/my-springsummer-nails.html
      Oh you're gonna love this peach body range! It smells so yummy ;)
      xx

      Delete
  2. ooooh the products look amazing! can't wait for the reviews.
    and OMG, i'm sensing a new obsessions...yeah, the vineyard peach body butter, i'm looking at you ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, the bad thing is it's Limited-Edition! They def should make it permanent!
      xx

      Delete
  3. oh the new perfumes are incredible! especially the indian night jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every one of these new perfumes is so easy-going and wearable! I'm currently testing out the longevity of the perfume oil, will get back on that ;)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Very nice post and photos! I 've just joined in your blog!
    I have a blog too! Check it out if you'd like:
    mariakhouri.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look like you had a great time! I want to try the Vineyard Peach range it looks lush x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you should definitely have a look at the Vineyard Peach range, it smells divine!
      xx

      Delete
  6. Looks like I need to make a trip to the body shop! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you huni, yeah the Body Shop has brought out a few products that are worth looking into!
      xx

      Delete
  7. Oooh!You were there??? I was too, but I didn't meet you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, that's too bad! I'd love us to meet, girl! Maybe next time ;)
      xx

      Delete
  8. very nice post!

    DOn't forget to take part ->
    http://fashionsugarbubbles.blogspot.gr/2012/09/giveaway-3-fall-outfits.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the notice, hun ;)
      xx

      Delete

I respond to all your lovely comments-
please check back if you've asked me a question!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...