Happy September 1st everyone!
Oh, I'm so glad summer is officially over- even if the weather is still hot! Fall is probably my favourite season of the year: chilly evenings with a light coat and a scarf, hot coffee on hand and strolling around the city taking photos, that's all I long for!
Naturally, I felt inspired and made a mental wishlist of what I'd like to buy during Fall.
Below I've made a little collage of everything makeup-related in my wishlist...
1. Mac Blackground Paint Pot: it can be used as a base for smokey eyeshadow looks, and looks good on its own. Multi-tasking and fabulous.
2. The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream: this, I HAVE to own!!! It's similar to the Estee Lauder Sheer Tint Release TM that I've used a sample and loved it: looks like a grey-ish cream but when you rub it, the tiny pigment particles burst on the skin to release the colour. Brilliant!
3. Individual lashes, cause I tried my luck with some H&M strip lashes and hated them :(
4. Chanel Le Vernis Rouge Noir: I'm all for vampy nail colours all-year-round, and I've been in love with this particular shade ever since it came out 3 years ago! If only it weren't for its high price tag, sigh... Oh well, I can always have the second best thing- BarryM Nail Paint in Red Black.
5. Besame Crimson Cream Rouge: don't you just love its gorgeous vintage packaging? It would make a beautiful addition to my makeup bag!
6. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer: I desperately need a new concealer with peach undertones! I'll either get this one or a liquid concealer by some greek brand.
7. Mac Powersurge Eye Kohl: everyone is raving about Powersurge and how amazing it looks with red lipstick, esp. Russian Red! If you happen to know a dupe, let me know ;)
8. Sleek Storm i-Divine palette: I can no longer postpone an order at Sleek! Storm palette has some wearable colourful eyeshadows, along with a couple of matte shades that should look amazing in the crease.
9. Tom Ford Black Orchid lipstick: ahhh... A girl can dream, non? This lipstick is sooo expensive and I probably won't treat myself to it any time soon, but I couldn't help not to include it in this list. It's a WISH-list after all, not everything has to be purchasable!
So, that's everything I'm hoping to enjoy wearing during Fall! Now let's see how many of the aforementioned products will actually end up in my makeup bag... Blame my tight budget, boooo!!!
I'd really love to read YOUR fall makeup wishlist!
Do leave me a comment- or even better, make a blog post about it;)