After a couple of orders at Elf's website, I came to agree with the rest of the reviewers that claim the Elf products are a "hit or miss" thing. Nevertheless, they still appeal to me as there are sooo many products to choose from and in such amazing prices!
This time I'm reviewing a product from the "Essentials" range, the Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy.
* the shade I got is matte- and you know how hard it is to find an affordable matte blush...
* the colour I got is fantastic, it's a pretty baby pink shade that guys love! And it compliments olive skin like no other, from now on it's officially my top favourite blush colour. Ever!
[FIY, it is said to be a dupe for Mac Wel Dressed blush]
* costs only 1,70 €, a bargain by definition.
* the joke of a packaging! I almost cried when I first tried to open it, really tested my patience there... FIY, the top part slides over the pan :/
* the size- too small for my brushes to pick up some product!
* only 2 gr. in it, although I can't really complain for the given price...
* medium staying power
* medium pigmentation (which may not be a bad thing for makeup beginners)
* and if the above weren't enough, it's a little chalky when applied...
Look at the back... Cheap-o!!!
But all in all, I do recommend the shade I got- it's only 1,70 € and the colour is so pretty, I'm more than contempt with my purchase! Although I can't speak for the rest of the shades as they're shimmery- with the exception of Innocence which must be too light to show up on the average Mediterranean skintone.
Would you try out a blush in this colour family?
Which is your favourite blush- ever?