Hello my lovelies!
Last week I did some fun shopping... No, it wasn't clothes- as much as I looked around, there was nothing cute to be found on stores like Zara, H&M and the like :(
Anyway, onto the haul:
- Korres Watermelon sunscreen face cream spf 20: Yummy!!!
- Erre Due Silky lip liner in #61
- Garnier Pure Active roll-on for acne spots
- Korres Jasmine lip butter... It still won't reach my HG products, but I got it anyway...
- Korres Mandarin lip butter stick spf15, colourless. Lovely nude shade!
- Art Deco eyeshadow in #61, a matte light grey colour
- Bourjois Anticernes brush concealer
- 2 Erre Due nail colours, a detailed post is coming ;)
- The Body Shop liquid foundation for oily skin. So far, I hate it...
- Manhattan Mousse Rouge- this beats Maybelline's dream mousse blush any time!
So, what did you get for your summer make-up bag? Any funky nail colours? Let me know, loves ;)
Happy blogging and reading and commenting to everyone!