12/07/2010

Summer make-up haul

Hello my lovelies!

Last week I did some fun shopping... No, it wasn't clothes- as much as I looked around, there was nothing cute to be found on stores like Zara, H&M and the like :(

Anyway, onto the haul:


I got...

- Korres Watermelon sunscreen face cream spf 20: Yummy!!!
- Erre Due Silky lip liner in #61
- Garnier Pure Active roll-on for acne spots
- Korres Jasmine lip butter... It still won't reach my HG products, but I got it anyway...
- Korres Mandarin lip butter stick spf15, colourless. Lovely nude shade!
- Art Deco eyeshadow in #61, a matte light grey colour
- Bourjois Anticernes brush concealer
- 2 Erre Due nail colours, a detailed post is coming ;)
- The Body Shop liquid foundation for oily skin. So far, I hate it...
- Manhattan Mousse Rouge- this beats Maybelline's dream mousse blush any time!

So, what did you get for your summer make-up bag? Any funky nail colours? Let me know, loves ;)

Happy blogging and reading and commenting to everyone!

CBSG5861

6 comments:

  1. με γειες!!!:) τέλεια τα χρωματάκια στις όζες που πήρες!!...αλλά τόσο χάλια το make up του body shop??? κ σκεφτόμουν να το δοκιμάσω κάποια στιγμή!! έχω κ γω λιπαρό δέρμα κ με έχει βολέψει πολύ της clinique που είναι πολύ ανάλαφρο...τελευταία φορά βέβαια επδ είχαν πέσει αναφραγκιές, πήρα της maybelline το affinitone το οποίο όμως βγήκε ανέλπιστα καλό!!xx
    PS love your blog!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Με γεια, με γεια! Μια ερωτηση: με το Korres Mandarin lip butter είσαι ευχαριστημένη; το συγκεκριμένο δεν το 'χω δοκιμάσει.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice haul love, looking forward to your reviews! :)

    My makeup bag is still not figured out, but I 'm sure I 'll post about it before leaving for my mini-vacation!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Blushingloves, thanks honey! xx

    @Lilette, α ναι- μην κάνεις το λάθος και δοκιμάσεις το συγκεκριμένο make-up του Body Shop... Μάλλον θα γράψω ένα ποστ γι'αυτό το θέμα. Και σ'ευχαριστώ ;)

    @meraldia, η αλήθεια είναι ότι δε θα σου πρότεινα το συγκεκριμένο, γιατί αφήνει ένα λευκό και ανομοιογενές "τελείωμα". Αλλά εκείνο στην απόχρωση peach είναι τέλειο!

    @tina_mbc, thanks honey, I'll sure review most of them!
    Oh and I looove peeping though other people's travel make-up bags! I'll do that too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mporeis na grapseis ena review gia to Manhattan Mousse Rouge? Afto to sxolio oti einai kalitero apo to antistoixo tis maybelline m'exei intrigkarei !! LOL! Episis poso stoixizei?

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all your lovely comments-
please check back if you've asked me a question!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...