I'm still not over the fact we spent the Easter holidays with the worst possible weather ever!!! In an attempt to cheer up my mood, I decided to "think Spring" and start compiling lists of everything I'd like to own till warmer days arrive. (Can't help it really, it's the little list-making geek inside me that kicks in!)
Naturally, my first Spring/Summer wishlist is TBS-exclusive!
Old habits die hard...
1. Limited-Edition Summer Fragrances: Ahhh, they all sound lush: Love Etc... Sun Kiss holds a blend of jasmine and nectarine, Dreams Unlimited Sun Fresh contains notes of neroli blossom and watermelon, and White Musk Sun Glow blends together peony, peach and lemon. As with all perfumes from TBS, they come in a travel-friendly size and at a reasonable price. I think I'm gonna have a trouble picking just one!
2. Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask: ever since I saw that Bubzbeauty vid where Lindy said she used oatmeal alone to cleanse her face, I've been intrigued to try out this Honey & Oat multi-purpose mask. I bet it smells amazing, too!
3. Vit C Daily Moisturiser spf 30: after some recent tiny little moles that were brought up on my face, I realised that a mere spf 15 is not enough for everyday use under the mediterranean sun. Fingers crossed this Vit C moisturiser won't leave a white cast on my face like the Korres sunscreen did :(
4, 5. Shimmer Cubes #22-Green, #23-Purple: you know me, I love my Shimmer Cubes! These are the last ones I've yet to own...
6. Colourglide Shine Lip Colour: I have a feeling the Body Shop got it right this time! The previous Delipscious lipsticks were such a failure, I'm glad they were replaced by the Colourglide Shine range. You guessed it- I'm planning to get ALL shades as well!
7. Baked-to-Last Blush: I've been hunting this baby way before Christmas; thankfully, my blog-friend and fellow TBS-addict Mariza (<3 you girl!) informed me about a store that still stocks this blush, so now I'll have to get my butt over at Marousi area and finally purchase it!
I'll be posting a couple more wishlists with non-TBS items soon ;)
Will you be getting anything from the Body Shop for this summer?