05/03/2012

My "Marni for H&M" shopping list

It's interesting that in late years, the minds behind H&M have decided to educate their customers about high-fashion houses; because to be honest, if it wasn't for this particular collaboration, I wouldn't have googled Marni to find out what the brand is all about...

Granted, the patterns in this collection are a bit crazy- but that's what Marni is all about, right? Personally, I don't do well with prints- especially on the upper part of my body. However, I managed to assort some items I'd love to see myself into- but the prices, ugh!!! I wish they were a little more affordable! I can't afford to risk €100 on a dress I might not want to wear the following year...

So, boring haul it is :(
This T-shirt lies on top of my shopping list:


Cotton T-shirt, €29,95: love-love-love its print! This would make an excellent addition for my short -but slowly growing!- collection of well-made, all-cotton T-shirts. The only thing I'm worried about is the black lining on the neck and sleeves, let's hope they won't leak black dye onto the white!

Now for the rest of the items I have my eye on, I'm still unsure whether I'll be buying any- nevertheless, here they are! As you can see, they don't look THAT much Marni-esque...
My point exactly!


1. Ankle-length trousers, €79,95
2. Leather/plastic necklace, €39,95
3. Silk shorts, €49,95
4. Leather bag, €79,95
5. 2-pack plastic bracelet, €29,95

Also, have you seen the men's collection? Every single piece looks so much more toned-down and just... wearable! Heck, they even come in friendlier prices!
Why, dear H&M, why do you favour the boys once again...

These items are what I'd love to see on a man:


1. Silk scarf, €19,95
2. Cotton shorts, €19,95
3. Striped blazer, €99
4. Shirt, €49,95
5. Drawstring bag, €39,95

So, what will you getting from this H&M launch?
Do you find the prints interesting or too "in-your-face"?

Evi   xx

22 comments:

  1. Τέλεια όλα αλλά ξετρελλάθηκα με το σόρτs και το βραχιόλι!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ωραία τα βραχιόλια, αλλά τα €30 μου κάθονται κάπως πολλά! :(((

      Delete
  2. omg!i loooooooove the mecklace and the silk shorts!!!they just entered my wishing list!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the shorts look amazing... And this comes from a girl who doesn't wear pink at all! xx

      Delete
  3. ax ki egw to shorts thelwwwwww!!!
    poly omorfo blog :))
    rikse mia matia kai sto diko mou an theleis :D

    kisses!
    christina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Βλέπω ότι αρέσει πολύ το σορτς, χμμ...

      Delete
  4. Το μπλουζακι στην πρωτη φωτογραφια εχει φοβερο σχεδιο!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Δεν είναι τέλειο; Και μπορείς να το συνδυάσεις με τα πάντα! xx

      Delete
  5. θα πας την πρωτη μερα με τα βραχιολακια?
    απο την λιγες μην πω η μοναδικη συνεργασια των hm που θελω να παρω κτ. ειδκα μια απο τις ζακετες που εχει (μια γκρι με κτ κτρινες ριγες), κτ μεταζωτα μπλουζακια κ ΦΥΣΙΚΑ :p κπ απο τα αξεσουαρ. δυστυχως το εδω καταστημα δεν θα φερει την συλλογη. αν ελπισουμε (που δεν νομιζω) να εχει μεινει κτ στα καταστημα της Θεσ/κης το Σαββατο που θα παω.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Μπααα, δεν το κόβω να πηγαίνω την Πέμπτη! Εντάξει, θέλω να ψωνίσω το κατιτίς μου αλλά τόσο σπρωξίδι βρε παιδί μου, δεν το υπομένω για κανένα ρούχο! Ελπίζω να μην τους τελειώσει το στοκ σε μερικά κομμάτια τις πρώτες ώρες! xx

      Delete
    2. αν κρινω απο το χαμο στο χθεσινο press preview, μπα, απαισιοδοξη ειμαι :Ρ ειδικα για τα αξεσουαρ και τα Low budget κομματια.
      good luck! ;)

      Delete
  6. αν οι τιμές ηταν καλύτερες (μάλλον) θα μπορούσα να υπομέινω την τρέλα,το πρωινό ξύπνημα και το σπρώξιμο! Αλλά επειδή οι τιμές παραείναι τσιμπημένες,δεν νομίζω να πάρω κάτι! Κατά καιρούς μου έχουν γυαλίσει και εμένα κάτι t-shirt (ειδικα απο lanvin for h&m ) !και αυτό που δείχνεις είναι πολύ όμορφο! hope you are lucky enough to find it available!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Έλα ντε!!! Δεν είναι όντως οι τιμές τσιμπημένες για H&M; Δηλαδή €50 για πλαστικά κολιέ; Γιατί; Αυτό είναι που με "χαλάει" και δεν ξέρω αν θα ψωνίσω κάτι άλλο από το T-shirt στην πρώτη φωτό... Το καλό που τους θέλω, να είναι διαθέσιμο την Παρασκευή!!! xx

      Delete
  7. You just got tagged:http://siabeautyandmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/03/glam-club-tag-tag_07.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sadly I won't be getting anything! The only two pieces I like from the whole collection were the V-neck white blouse with the black trim and the wooden heeled shoes, however, I just cannot justify 130 euros for those 2 pieces atm!

    That t-shirt looks lovely, it would look amazing under a blazer!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get anything either!!! They must have brought so limited stock that by the time I went there, the "Marni" space was limited to just a small hanger with the leather jacket and leather blouses... Ugh!
      xx

      Delete
  9. I seriously LOVE the t-shirt and trousers! I love the t-shirt this much that I think i may be going down in 'hell' to actually purchase it xD xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I wish I could do that too! If I could endure all that pressure from day 1 of the launch, I could have gotten something! :(((

      Delete
  10. They are all great products but I think a bit expensive. The blouses were sold for 15,95 dollars in the US.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn! I didn't know that!!!
      Ok, I'm officially over the H&M limited-edition collections...
      xx

      Delete
  11. Εγω πηγα και στα 2 ΗnM και δεν πρόλαβα τίποτα απο Marni....κρίμα..κι είχα βάλει στο μάτι τα γυαλιά Ηλίου by Marni!
    http://glorious-princess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all your lovely comments-
please check back if you've asked me a question!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...