03/04/2011

March in pictures


     Here comes spring! 

     Birthday while studying sucks...


     I love my city <3



     ...the devil cat!

     Yum yum!!!

     No, I didn't touch those...

     I'm a big film junkie...

     Do you remember these legendary series on tv? lol

     Started a skincare experiment...

     Two very bad products! My eyelashes suffered a lot from these...

     At my boyfriend's house. Hair up...

     ...or down?


     How you doin'? 


     ...after rain comes the rainbow ;) 

     My cute dog, checking out the neighbour's dogs...

Hi lovelies!

Oh, it's been 2 weeks of me being MIA from blogging and it feels like 2 months!
Finally, it's good to be back ;)

Have a nice week, girls!

CBSG5861

12 comments:

  1. i love that this post has a more personal touch!!Lovely pictures!!
    Hair up!totally suits you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey! I'm so glad you liked it!
    Mwah :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. πολύ ορίτζιναλ ποστ!!! μαλλιά πάνω - πολύ audrey hepburn!! μια κούκλα πραγματικά.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous!Loved your post and your pictures!!And more fotd pleaseeee!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Μ'αρεσε παρα πολυ αυτο το ποστ!
    Ελειψες αλλα μας αποζημιωσες..

    Τα μαλλια κ πανω κ κατω σου πανε εξισου νομιζω..

    Περιμενουμε να μας πεις για το skin care experiment :)

    Tο σκυλακι σου ειναι απλα υπεροχο!!! Η γατουλα κ αυτη δικη σου?

    Πολλα φιλακια!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. +hair up! have a nice week too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @λειντι ντι, χα χα, nothing like Audrey αλλά σ'ευχαριστώ, μου έφτιαξες τη μέρα!

    @efi, αχά, 1-1...

    @Blushingloves Irene Greece, thank you hun! I'll do my best for a FOTD ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @stella, hey girl! Hair up, you say? 2-1 ;)

    @Artemi, ναι το χρυσό μου, τώρα το κούρεψα και είναι σαν γατάκι!
    Η γάτα στη φωτό δεν είναι δική μου, δυστυχώς τα 2 σκυλάκια μου το παίζουν "φύλακες" και δε μπορεί να μπει άλλο ζώο στο σπίτι :(

    @evi, so hair up wins, lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. FINALLY!!!!
    Yay, we can finally admire u in all your gorgeousness!!! :)))))

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha, thanks doll!

    Although I have to say, this is the only pose that works for me ATM- which is so laaame!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I respond to all your lovely comments-
please check back if you've asked me a question!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...